Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dwindling skirt inventory

This is good. The skirts are flying out of here. And honestly, I have to thank you all because it's been the best 7 years. There have been years where Libby Dibby skirts paid the bills and now they are leaving the building... (happy sigh)
I wanted to post the latest stock inventory, since I'm getting so many emails.
As of tonight, these are the size breakdowns. (please note, in the Smalls and XLs, there are a number of multiples)
I also am considering the possibility of having a few final batches of skirts sewn up to use up the last few rolls of fabric, but I only have a few color schemes in those.
(expect to see a few more in any size of Day Journey, Blue Sky Girl, Bubble Tea)
Here are the stats for Skirts in stock as of tonight:
Small
Classic
Blue Sky Girl
Fall springs
Original
Choco Milk Bubbles
Hollywood
Out & about

Medium
Original
Caramel
Urban Jungle
Classic
Out & about
Fall springs
Neighborly

Here is what I have in large:
Coco in Love
Classic
Bubble Tea
Out & about
Urban Jungle
Day Journey

In XL, I have:
Bubble Tea
Fall springs
Choco Milk Bubbles
Hollywood
Blue Sky Girl
Original
Out & about

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi! I have been reading your blogs (now blog) for several years, and I have always wanted to get one of your skirts. I was getting caught up tonight and saw that you were no longer going to be making Libby Dibby's. Better order soon, huh! What size is your XL? In one place it says 14-18 and in another it says 18W-24W. One would work better than the other for me. Let's not discuss which one!

libbydibby said...

Laura...
here is the size - as posted on www.libbydibby.com - looks like i made a mistake on my etsy posting!

XL (18W-24W)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails