Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crafty/gifty


I have a lot of craft supplies around here. It's borderline insane.
So as a little gift to some of my galpals around here (some of you actually read this blog!), I've offered for 10 of them to come over on Tuesday night to get crafty, using my stuff.
I'm not planning on making anything myself, just being an extra set of hands and a little extra courage for them to make some fun gifts. I'm really looking forward to this and it sounds like they are too.

We're pulling out all the junk. It's going to be fabulous. (and messy)

oh - and here is one of my other pieces for the swap I did... I made these gift tags and had to share.
My favorite part is the sewing for the lines -something I did for the book about the caterpillar... it's such a fun little touch.

2 comments:

Tori Higa said...

i personally can't wait to come over for craft night - especially with an expert like you! :) love these tags and love the stitched lines as well. and is that vintage trim that i see? love it!

libbydibby said...

don't know if it's vintage, but it is fabulous. i got it at our favorite "fabric by the lb" haunt
plenty of it to share, too!

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails