Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last night's project

Okay, so my friend came over last night with some holey jeans she
wanted to patch up, so we turned it into a jean project night...
At the end of the night, we got into buttons, which - of course - have
to be used in much moderation... And these pants, who have been
awaiting some ornamentation, finally got their fix.
When she emails me photos of her pants, I'll post them...
This got me thinking... I think I want to maybe do a Summer Camp for
women... One night at a time, and call it "fancypants" ... Where women
would bring their jeans and pants and we could do embellishments on
them... What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to learn to sew and knit for my post-military, pack of kids and pack of dogs life, so... I'm game if that can be included :)
(And, btw you're on my list of 'daily blog checks')
Love ya,
Christy

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails