Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

I have the coolest friends (Nichole at cupcream)



So my friend Nichole is my favorite superhero. She's an awesome mom, a miraculously fast seamstress, a fabulous designer, a great Disneyland date, and she's really really responsible for much of the figuring out of my skirt pattern - how to get all the different sizes, and she helped me put legs to the DoHippy bag design , which was only sketches until she came along.


She's also an unselfish friend, who is into helping other women business owners and I met her by the recommendation of Jill at AllyZabba...

Well, we own a couple of her Avery's Closet dresses for Miss M, but she recently (finally!) launched a website where you can get her classic-ly designed little girl dresses. They're fabulous and we ordered them a little big because M likes them so much that she wears them every chance she gets.
Hooray for new website launches! Visit www.cupcream.com
(and many congrats on the new *real* baby, too, Nichole!)

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails