Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

WIP - hand paper pieced quilt

I've been working on this English paper pieced quilt top for about a year. Tonight it is done.
Ive been working on it periodically throughout the day as I take breaks from packing up all of baby's stuff. He moved away permanently Sunday to a new home. We will never have him again. This was not what we were hoping for. Our foster parenting days are over.
Grief is a funny thing to bear. I'm not sure why sewing helps, but it does.
I'm going to be having lots more time to sew in the future. We've gone from 4 kids to 2 in one month. Life is much quieter now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

:( I want to say something meaningful. Something helpful. Something encouraging. But the words don't come.
I love you, and I'm so incredibly sorry. I'm still praying constantly for all of you.

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails