Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

WIP - charity quilt #2

I chose a black and white image of this quilt to show while it's being finished, because honestly, it's the colors that make it pretty.
I did the "Lap quilt in a Jiffy" method by Kari Ramsey again... It's seriously fast and easy and though this is a bigger quilt than her pattern, the technique rocks for whipping out something quickly. I also did a self-binding on it to save time... Tonight that gets stitched and this one is D-O-N-E. I made it big enough to use as a picnic blanket, or as a couch cuddler. I'm clueless as to what to write down as it's value... I've never sold a quilt, so I don't know. (this one has taken me about 12 hours all said and done... Thoughts?)
And if no one bids on it... I'm bidding on it and bringing it home... (I like it. Will show you tomorrow, when it's complete and sunlit)

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails