Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Piano in the afternoon light

I love winter light. Our house has rippled old glass windows and thin curtains to let in the hazy winter Los Angeles light in the most beautiful ways.
I took this pic just now of Z, playing the synth in the afternoon light as baby and I snuggle on the couch. A rare quiet moment... Most of my time is spent shuttling little people around, not sitting and resting with the boys. The peace will be over in less than 5 minutes... But it is beautiful for now.
These pics were all so pretty, I couldn't decide between them for a favorite.
Which do you like?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

:o) My favorite picture is the one in my mind of you snuggling with the baby on the couch. Precious, precious moments.

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails