Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pasadena Bead and Design Show


Well... at the last minute, I accepted an offer for a booth at the Pasadena Bead and Design show.
I have no idea what to expect - except that it's 4 days for me in a hotel ballroom with C-r-a-z-y carpet - WHO DESIGNS STUFF LIKE THAT? (oh, yeah. me a few years ago)

So, J and I cranked tonight- making cute backdrops, signs, and I even made some super cute t-shirts for me and my friend, the mannequin to wear... I'll send images of them tomorrow...
you'll love them.

which makes me think... I wonder what the mannequin's name should be? We call her "HER" around here, but after all these adventures together, I think she needs a name. Perhaps something like Penelope, or ... oh dear... it's really late, and I need to NOT be blogging about my mannequin's name at 1.20am.
goodnight..... see you tomorrow, with some fun photos to share.

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails