Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Floradora hats

I always fall in love with some other vendor nearby to me at the festivals and boutiques that I do... This past week it was two... (Second one still to come...)
Debbie from Floradora hats had the booth behind me and I bought the two hats at the bottom of the frame (like my new collage software?)... Debbie was shy to have her photo taken, but I must say, she's a delight to spend a day with and I invited her to join me on December
3rd... Her website isn't up yet (I'm pushing her for an etsy shop)... But you can count on me for updates about her.
Her stuff is all handmade and affordable... I had to stop at the two I bought... Aren't they gorgeous? (I sent the photo of the brown one to J with the title... "I love myself and that's why I bought this hat!" (I'm so tempted to have a hat boutique at my house for her)

3 comments:

Hannita said...

"I love myself and that's why I bought this____" is the best reason ever. Hats are awesome but even when I get them I rarely wear them. Too much hassle. That or I'm to fiddley with things like hats.

libbydibby said...

oh. But I actually do wear them... I guess I have one of those faces that looks better in hats than without, you know?

Tori Higa said...

i'll come to your hat party! that would be great if she's there on the 3rd as well...

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails