Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Black and white baby shower

My friend, Hayley, is decorating her baby, Giana's, nursery in black and white damask (how convenient!) - with orange and purple accents. I'm loving it. Her shower is tomorrow and I have had so much fun using scraps and random bits to make the shower reflect the nursery.
I also had my first experience with chipboard letters as I did these be-jeweled initials as a centerpiece. I'm not the hugest purple fan, so there wasn't a ton around here to work with...but I do like purple in small doses to complement other colors, so I settled on a potted lavender plant as the centerpiece... Placed on a purple fabric sample on my scraps (served as a runner).
I'm just loving this table dec.

Now I just have to clean the floor under it.

3 comments:

KFell said...

My 800 cookies are going to look great on that table. ;-)

libbydibby said...

you rock. I love that you are here, commenting while your little sweet sweat shop cools down. And that I felt all weird blogging about this before the event... But I figured no one would check in who was going to be there before tomorrow. Foiled again!
You are a quick one, kelfell...always on your game, eh?

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there. Looks like it was great... I mean, if you combine Kellie's Bakefest 2008 with your decor, I'm sure it went off smashingly.

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails