Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good uses of time

I spent the night of the olympics opening ceremony, working on decorating a bunch of Tshirts that have been in a stack to mess with for months now. I finished some of them last night and there are about 10 in all... Nearly all of them have vintage quilt square appliques, or vintage tatting and buttons. I'm really excited about them. I'll post them as I can. 4 of them are for my personal happiness.. About 6 will end up on etsy...
This one is mine... I love it. I've had this shirt for over a year. It's a perfect fit on me, but the text on it said "soul sister" - I got it at a swap party I hosted... Anyhow, my friend Kendra always teases me about it and said I do not qualify as her soul sista and therefore should not wear the shirt... So now I can finally wear the shirt knowing it has more of me well represented... Though I have been told I have soul...

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails