Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Pucker Up Pillow

Here's another pattern that I recently launched in my craftsy store.... the Pucker Up Pillow.

I had seen smocking a few years ago on a quilt and though I had no idea how to do it, I made up my own way and began to make these pillows for our home.

People have asked me for a while to write a pattern for these and I finally have. It's kind of addicting to make actually.... I bet if you make one, you can't help but to make more. Seriously.

YOU CAN FIND THE PATTERN HERE.





There are also some really fun ways to make use of the Pucker Up panel itself... I've used it as the front panel for a bag, but here are some images from of of my pattern testers who got really creative!

made by Veronica at @vividfelicity

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails